Followers

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Guest Host at Sunday Postcard Art....

I was very honoured to be asked by Mandy to be the Guest Host over at Sunday Postcard Art this week...
I loved that I was able to choose my own theme for the challenge.
Why not pop over and take a look, maybe enter the challenge..your postcard must measure 6 x 4 inches and you ust follow the theme...hope to see you over there...
You can find the challenge....HERE

                       The theme is Cowgirls / Cowboys


 I just love this set of stamps from Artistic Outpost.....well, I actually love all their stamps, but some are more my favourite than others,lol.... so I shall be heading on over there to enter my postcard in to their challenge....which you can find here
                             Artistic Outpost Challenge

8 comments:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Yay Sandra! Well done! xoxo

Lori Saul said...

Wonderful imagery and design in this fantastic card-thanks for a fun challenge too!

bockel24 said...

fab card, Sandie!

Annie said...

I see so many great stamps from Artistic Outpost! Your postcard is really great. I haven't got anything western themed for playing along this week...*sad sigh*. I love what you've put together and the fun details to make this cute postcard.

Deann said...

a fabulous cowgirl postcard and a great challenge thanks.

Mandy Chilvers said...

love this Sandie.... thanks for hosting

Kay Wallace said...

Thanks for hosting, Sandie, and kudos on the great theme this week! Love your layers of paper, the colors you chose, and, of course, those great stamps!! Well choreographed, my friend!!

Mrs.B said...

Such a great make, love your design using these images and quotes.
Thanks for sharing at AO.
Avril