Followers

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Steampunk Tags...Tag # 6

This week's Tag # 6 is now underway over at.....
   Go Tag Thursday....and the theme is Steam Punk
As always your Tags can be any size, you can use any medium..just stay within the theme, easy right?...why not pop over and enter the challenge.

                          Here are my Steampunk Tags...


I love how the cogs turned out after painting them,then covering the with crackle accents.
I created the background with some small mechanical style stamps and distress inks.
The main image is a Tim Holtz stamp.


Again the background was created using distress inks. The main image was actually given to me..in fact I had about 4 that were put in with an Atc swap I did quite a few years ago....I unearthed them in the depths of my craft room recently and coloured one of them....so glad I did as he is just perfect for the theme.

Do pop over and enter the challenge if you like to make Tags..it's a weekly challenge and the Sneaky Peek Tab in the side bar tells you the theme of the next challenge...would love to see you there.

Here's the challenge..........Go Tag Thursday

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love Steampunk, soo loving the tags, especially the hinge and cogs
very good
jan
x