Followers

Monday, October 24, 2016

Altered Cd

I am in a group called Mini-Marvels over on Facebook and one of the members there set up a challenge to alter a Cd..she also is allowing members to swap if they so wish..



Mine isn't for a swap, my daughter wants my Cd for her fridge door, so tonight I have adhered a magnet on the back and will drop it over to her tomorrow sometime...
I am beginning to wonder, as she has so many of my creations, if she has a secret little shop somewhere and is selling them off...lol


3 comments:

Sammy said...

This is gorgeous Sandie! And I just threw a whole load of them out too... feel like diving in the bin now, lol. x

Anne (cornucopia) said...

This came out great. Lovely artwork.

Anonymous said...

Muchos Gracias for your article.Thanks Again. Fantastic.