Followers

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Oriental Tags

This weeks challenge is over at Go Tag Thursday has started...the theme is Oriental. Now this is a theme I have never been very good at..however I did give it my best shot,lol....




The stamp on the smaller tag is from a Crafter's Companion set that was given to me by a friend as she had never used them...
You can find the Go Tag Thursday Challenge HERE

P.S....There is also a call for 2 guest designers..but you have to enter the challenge or have entered the challenges before to be eligible....email me at   sandie.w@live.co.uk   if interested.

2 comments:

Zoechaos said...

I think you rocked it both tags have a lovey Oriental feel, soft and graceful XOXO

SewPaperPaint said...

I am definitely in an Asian crafting mood (and Christmas - is that weird?). Totally love your gorgeous tags! Hugs, Autumn