Followers

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Diamonds are Forever...

This is the theme for this fortnights challenge over at Tag Tuesday
Such a great theme...I had fun creating my Tag..well I actually made 3 but I will post them all separately as the main image differs from each other...
The tag was created by me using oxide inks, stencils and stamps from my stash....then I scanned it....


I then overlaid the Marilyn Monroe image over the top using serif and added the script using the paint programme...and here it is....

Diamonds are a girls best Friend

 I shall be posting the next 2 tags over the next week or so...

Do pop over and join in with the challenge..you can find it here at 


3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tag and a great idea with Marilyn. Hugs, Valerie

Michele said...

this is utterly gorgeous! such a stunning background you made and of course the marilyn stamp is perfect. xo

Wilma Simmons (Empress Wu Designs) said...

OOH - This is beautiful. The background is great and Marilyn looks fantastic against these colours and patterns.