I used a cereal box and cut several arches, then over laid them with white card that I had decorated using oxide inks.
Taking one arch, I trimmed it to size and then added some background using stencils and a grungy stamp.
I stamped the man twice on some spare card and coloured him..cutting the wings and hat from the first stamped image and adhering them to the arch... then I added the body & head...adding the previously cut crown to the head.
The sentiment is part of the main image..again I stamped that section on some spare card and cut and adhered to the jacket...to finish I added a set of bingo numbers above the image.
I think I'm going to enjoy these challenges...lol