Followers

Thursday, April 5, 2018

Hints of Yellow......

The April Challenge has just commence over at More Mixed Media...
As always it's Anything Goes/Mixed Media, you can also play along with our twist..which is  to use the colour "Yellow"
My design team project is a Door Hanger...
I found some scrap card that was white with splodges of yellow on it and used it to cover the hanger.
I added sections of other colour with dusting brushes and inks..then stamped the images.


I coloured the images and then added embellishments to the base of the hanger...


Searching through my stash I came across this lovely sentiment that was perfect for the hanger.
To finish I distress the edges of the hanger  with yellow distress ink.

Do pop over to check out this month's challenge..you can find it here at 

2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Great sentiment and love the the seaside scene and embellishments
Carol x

Carol said...

Oh I love how delicate and summery this feels GORGEOUS xx