Followers

Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Pretty Puzzle Piece

I've been having a play with some large puzzle pieces recently and this the last one that I made...this is for my design team project for this months challenge over at
More Mixed Media.
The theme as always is Mixed Media, with an option of using a colour..and this month the colour is Purple.
After sanding the puzzle piece down I gave it 2 coats of gesso..once dry I stamped the background and image using the masking method.
Once it was dry I coloured the image using Luminarte Twinkling h2o Paints..sadly the lovely shimmer doesn't show in the photo.


I stamped the Femme Fatale and adhered that to the puzzle piece and then sprayed it with a glossy sealer..leaving it to dry overnight.


To finish I add some girlie beads and a hanging ribbon.

Do go and check out the challenge and see what fab projects the other designers have created....you can us find here...
More Mixed Media

2 comments:

junemac2 said...

Your work as always is beautifully done and so detailed. I love these puzzle pieces Sandie. x

Carol said...

Yummy puzzle piece xx I know those twinkling H2O's really don't photograph well they are so gorgeous in real life :( Have a lovely weekend xx