Followers

Saturday, June 23, 2018

Twins....

I've been meaning to post this Tag for the Tag Tuesday Challenge for the last few days...but I have unexpectedly had to look after my great grandson for a few days...he is still here but sat eating his breakfast, so I thought I'd quickly post my tag.


The theme this fortnight was chosen by Wilma..and she chose Gemini..so anything related to twins.
The first thing to come to my mind was Alice in Wonderlands Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Dee...so I managed to source an image of the twins from a movie.
The background of the tag was made from distress inks and stamped images from my stamps.
Do pop over and join in with our challenge if you love making Tags...we would love to see you...
You can find us here at 

4 comments:

Wilma Simmons (Empress Wu Designs) said...

Hi Sandie I was really hoping someone might do the "Tweedle" twins - they must be my favourite literary twins - love... love this tag... the images are wonderful and the background sets these boys off beautifully.

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful, fun tag!

Joan said...

What a fabulous tag - love the colors and the twins (this is one of my favorite movies)!

Lozzy said...

Love your tag Sandie, fab twins..hugs Lozzy x
have fun with great grandson