Followers

Saturday, August 18, 2018

Landmarks....

Hello to all my blog visitors..looks set for a nice weekend here..so much cooler too, which for me is wonderful...
I'm sharing my "Landmarks" Tag with you today..made for the current challenge over at Tag Tuesday
The theme, which I think is great, was chosen by teamie Wendy...
I have a few stamps that were suitable for this theme, but I have used my favourites from Darkroom Door and Artistic Outpost...


I kept my tag relatively simple regarding the colour palette...if I find enough time, I will make another tag with a different landmark..I am child free ( no great grandson duties,lol ) so I can get in to my craft  room this week...
Do pop over and join in with our challenge..we love to see your tags and visit your blogs...
Find us here at 

4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful tag and just the thing for me! Have a great weekend, Valerie

WendyK said...

Fabulous tag Sandie.

Joan said...

What a clever tag! I love the stamps you used - fabulous!!!

Wilma Simmons (Empress Wu Designs) said...

Hi Sandie - love this one too ... the stamps and the way you've used them tells the story.