Followers

Sunday, August 5, 2018

Such a "Bright" Birdhouse....

My goodness, time seems to be flying by..it's August already and I have noticed there are quite a few christmas themed projects appearing already in the crafting world....
Not for me though..at least not yet..I have this pretty Birdhouse to showcase today...


This is my project this month for the challenge over at 
As always the theme is anything mixed media goes...but with an optional twist..and this month's twist is "Brights"
So after sanding it down I gessoed the birdhouse, I used bright acrylic paints to bring it to life.
The roof was then stamped with my bubble stamp from Indgoblu in black stazon ink.


Using my paint pen I added dots to the bubbles and also dots around the opening and wall and base.
Reindeer moss made for a bit of grass...I added flowers and then the bird....
Do go and check out the challenge here at 
More Mixed Media....there is a prize for our winner each month too of some gorgeous papers designed by Lozzy, our boss lady..

2 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous little house, what a treasure. I don't want to think of Christmas yet, although it might be a bit cooler then! Hugs, Valerie

Aimeslee Winans said...

How pretty and colorful! Nice work xoxo