Followers

Thursday, November 1, 2018

Rhedd's November Challenge

Time for another monthly challenge over at Rhedd's  Creative Spirit..as always it is Altered Art/Mixed Media..definitely no cards.
For my design team project this month I have some wooden shapes that I trimmed in to little house shapes....


The first and second house I painted with gesso then swiped other colours over the gesso.


I used a stencil and swiped some orange paint over and also painted the number five.
Using stamps in my stash I decorated the first two houses then added embellishing and the lovely relative images by Tim Holtz.


The tall thin house I covered with some book paper...then used distress ink through a stencil and added more designs using stamps. I added the postage stamp and then another relative image.


I distressed the edges of the tall house with ink...I am so pleased with these houses and have them on display on my circle of wood....
You can find our challenge at 


4 comments:

Águeda said...

Impresionante!!!
Gracias por visitar mi blog.
Le sigo para no perderme sus creaciones.
Besos y feliz semana!!!

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

These are terrific Sandy. I love the expression on the "Butterfly Girl". She looks less than impressed!

Jackie PN said...

Sandra these are so very charming little houses! I love the layers and the sweet children in each!
Thank you for sharing!
Jackie xx

Lys said...

A lovely scene with these houses. I love their Tim Holtz style and the characters are perfectly set on them.