Followers

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Anything Industrial

It's my turn to host this fortnights challenge over at Tag Tuesday...and my theme is Anything Industrial.
I like anything that relates to Industrial themes, for me it is a predominately male theme, so it's nice to throw something different in to the mix occasionally.
Think Steampunk,Railways,Buildings,Machines etc.
I do hope my tags will inspire you enough to pop over and join in with our challenge.



My 2nd tag was inspired by the iconic photo of the workers sat high up on the steel girders of a skyscraper many moons ago in the USA.
I was so pleased to be able to use the "row of men" stamp, I've had it for ages,but I never used it until now.
Hope to see you at Tag Tuesday....x




1 comment:

Valerie-Jael said...

Great tags! Hugs, Valerie