Followers

Friday, April 5, 2019

Pretty Yellow.....

Time again for another fab challenge over at More Mixed Media....as always there is an option with the challenge and this time the option is Yellow.
To be fair, it's one of my favourite colours, but I never seem to craft well using it.lol.


My background for this tag was created using oxide inks and then I built up the background using a script and dot stamps.
I added a yellow bird stamp, some bunting and flowers..maybe the flowers are a bit much, looking now I wish I had used smaller flowers. I inked and stamped over a die cut butterfly and added a filigree brass one over the top adding a pearl for decor. The cord is a kind of shiny pale green, I thought it looked nice under the flowers.
Do pop over and join in with our challenge...there are some fab digi papers to be won, as well as a badge for your blog...
You can find us HERE

2 comments:

Cath Wilson said...

You've made a stunning background - I really thought it was papers, maybe with a bit of ink on, lol - I hope that isn't insulting! Gorgeous colours. You went with the challenge of using yellow, so your flowers are perfect for that.. the cord is a nice touch, as is the bunting.
Cath x

Carol said...

Love the yellow background and all the embellishments - Gorgeous as always Have a lovely day xx