Followers

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Apples, but no Pears.....

Oh my...teamie Wendy certainly had me thinking about her theme in the current challenge over at Tag Tuesday
I must have at the very least over a thousand stamps, but not one for Wendy's Apple & Pears theme...so the best I could do was find some images from an old book I picked up in a charity shop a  year or so ago, but sadly no images of pears.


I used a page of blackberry images for the background on my tag then swiped it over with some gesso, then lightly wiped that back with a baby wipe.
When it was dry I distressed the edge of the tag in green ink, then added the images of the apples and leaves.
I used some chalks to bring up a bit more colour on the apples and leaves, then with the white pearly chalk I brushed over the complete tag, sadly the photo really doesn't show the light shimmer.
Fingers crossed Wendy doesn't mind the missing pears...
Please do go and check out the challenge, you can find us here at
TAG TUESDAY.

3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful tag, I didn't have any stamps either! Hope you are doing well, hugs, Valerie

WendyK said...

Hi Sandie, hope you are feeling better now and thank you for making a tag, even if you didn't have any tsamps to use. The photo is great and looks really 3D on the tag.
Hugs Wendy

Words and Pictures said...

That's really charming - I love the crab apples, and the subtle mist you created over the bramble background.
Alison x