Followers

Saturday, October 5, 2019

Tree Tag

I am still trying to get back in to the swing of things, craft wise..it's certainly taking me a while, it all takes time, but little and often right now is working ok for me.
Over at Tag Tuesday their current theme is Trees and the theme was chosen by design team member Joan.
I have several tree stamps, but this one is my favourite because it comes with such a lovely quote.
The tag was die cut from a piece of off cut card that had been used with oxide inks, the colours seemed to work really well for this design, so a very happy outcome for me.


The current challenge ends on 7th October so there is still time to enter the Tree challenge.
You can find us at Tag Tuesday.....hope to see you there..x

5 comments:

Michele said...

i adore this tree, so serene! xo

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful tag, love the stamp with the beautiful quote. Good to see you joining in again. It's your turn next week! Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

Aimeslee Winans said...

Love the poem and your tag completes it. So hope you are feeling better. xox

Words and Pictures said...

That's a lovely elegant tree stamp, and the words work perfectly with it.
Alison x

Joan said...

Oh, I love the beautiful colors on your tag! The tree and poem are perfect!! So glad you are feeling better!