Followers

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

A Set of Artist Trading Cards

It's the 5th of the month and it's time for the monthly challenge over at More Mixed Media
As always, it's anything goes, but with an optional colour twist.
So the colour this month is RED
For my design team project I decided to make a set of 3 Atcs (Artisting Trading Cards)
The stamps I have used are a set of my favourites, the Paper Boy, from Artictic Outpost.


I hope you will pop over and join in with our challenge this month..there is a prize on offer for the winner, so well worth having a look.
You can find us here at 

1 comment:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Hiya, Sandie! You know by now that the very sight of Artistic Outpost stamps draws me like a moth to a flame. You have rocked this!!!! Lovelove the red and browns and puts a complete new spin on the vintage vibe of the stamps. Wow, very cool, xoxoxo