Followers

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Paris Tags

It's Tuesday, so time for another challenge over at Tag Tuesday  and it's little old me that has chosen Paris for the theme.
Of course Paris isn't just for romance, it is also known for fashion, perfume,inventions, iconic buildings etc, so I hope to see a great selection of tags.
Here are mine....



All types of tags are acceptable for our challenge, so long as they follow my theme.
I am looking forward to see your tags and popping along to your blogs.
You can enter the challenge here



4 comments:

Anne (cornucopia) said...

These are lovely.

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Fabulous theme Sandie, both super images used in your tags, the boys look so dapper & the lady extremely sophisticated & well travelled. Beautiful x

Aimeslee Winans said...

I just love it when you stamp with AO, Sandie! I'm not familiar with the collage stamp of the lady, but it's awfully pretty. XOX

Michele said...

sandie, these are both just gorgeous! stellar stamping! xo