Followers

Thursday, March 5, 2020

Romantic Weekend.

More Mixed Media have just launched this months challenge. The theme as always is Anything Goes, so long as it's mixed media ..and it also has the option of a colour twist.
The colour twist for March if GREEN.
I love the colour green, there are so many shades of it, it also reminds me that Spring is on it's way.
My Dt project this month is an altered book. By gluing pages together and covering them with gesso, they are ready for anything to be thrown on them.

click on image to enlarge it.

For these pages I collaged some scraps of paper then went over with acrylic paints, dried with my heat tool, then I applied gesso across the pages. 
After the gesso was completely dry I added the fab images from a couple of paper napkins.


  I applied green through a stencil and then added the stamps and sentiment before sealing the pages with modge podge


The lovely couple were then added to finish the page.
I hope you can pop over and join us in our challenge.

You can find us here at 

5 comments:

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Gorgeous art journal page.

Aimeslee Winans said...

Oh Sandie, I'm in love. How beautiful! xoxo

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

So pretty Sandie, it's warmth and romance gives us all a much needed hug right now xx

Words and Pictures said...

What a wonderful page spread - the decorative green border makes a perfect springtime in Paris, and I love the vintage collaged elements.
Alison x

Karen said...

great journal pages ~ I love the images you chose ~ Stay well