Followers

Monday, November 9, 2020

Texture is the theme

 Wendy over at Tag Tuesday  has chosen Texture as her theme for the current challenge.

I created my tag using oxide inks and different stamps for the background.

To create the texture I mixed some Cosmic Shimmer mica powder with a little texture paste, unfortunately the end colour was a bit too dark for me. What should, or so I thought, would be a light greeny gold turned out very dark,lol.


I decided that swiping over the tag with gesso would calm the dark green down, well as you can see it did lighten it a bit.
I stamped the figures and sentiment and added them to my tag.
Hope you find time to pop over to the blog and join us in the current challenge.
You can find us here at Tag Tuesday



4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous tag Sandie, love how you positioned the 2 figures, very well done. Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

WendyK said...

Wonderful tag Sandie, great figures and background. Thank you
Hugs Wendy.

pinky said...

It's just brilliant Sandie! Love your added figures too. Hugs
Pinky xx

Jane Austin said...

Beautiful tag, love it 😍
Jane x