Followers

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Christmas or Anything Goes....

 Hello Everyone, I hope everyone is well and keeping safe from the Covid Virus. Lockdown should have given me an incentive to create more, but family issues have prevented me recently.

It is my theme choice for the Tag Tuesday fortnightly challenge, I had originally chosen "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas", then had 2nd thoughts, thinking it was too early, so decided to go with "Anything Goes"....but seeing so many folk have bought Christmas forward by a few weeks by putting up their christmas trees and decorations, I thought why not go with both themes...so here we are.

My Christmas Tag...

A pretty vintage style christmas stamp that I layered up and added some sparkle to the little girls hood and hand muffs...adding extra sparkle with the silver mesh and glitter on the flower.

My Anything Goes Tags



These super tags are made from MDF and all I did was ink them up, then added the stamped images. I used a spray varnish to bring them up to a nice sheen, which also enhanced the colour.

I hope to see you over at Tag Tuesday and join in with our challenge..looking forward to seeing you...x


6 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tags Sandie, thanks! I will be in hospital from Friday for several weeks. I am taking my laptop with me, but my not have so much time for visiting participants, so hope you will keep an eye on things. Look after yourself, stay safe, Valerie

Kokopelli said...

Lovely tags! The theme is perfect and gives me the chance to try out some of the new stamps I bought and also the ones I made from linoleum. I already stamped an advent calendar with them, but wanted to try them on paper, too.

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Great inspirations, Sandra!
Regards

Aimeslee Winans said...

Hallo Sandie! I first wanted to thank you for making Anything Goes part of the TT theme. I'm a huge supporter of Anything Goes as an option on every challenge everywhere, but definitely when using a specific substrate like a tag or a product like collage sheets. Sometimes we are not into what the current thing is, be it a holiday or what. And I never think about winning, it's not that. It's participating, which is my thing. So I'm glad you wanted both and made it so. Not promising I can get time to do a tag and if I do it'll probably be a Christmas now that I have said all that Bawahahaha {giggles}. I love both of your makes, your Christmas tag so lovely with the tulle/netting and the faces coloured perfectly. Also your trio - I have the Monsieur Gentleman stamp as yet unused. I love spray varnish and you are right, it does make colors almost glow. Thank you so much for your sweet comments at my place and I wish good care and safety for you as well. XOXOX

Linda Kunsman said...

These are lovely tags Sandie!! So sorry for your profound loss this year. Wishing you healing and beautiful memories to help you through.

Words and Pictures said...

Absolutely glorious heartwarming tags, Sandie - the first image is charming and the trio have a wonderful glow. So sorry to hear you are spending your first Christmas without your daughter - so very sad - but I hope you will find some gentle joy with your grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
Alison x