Followers

Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Blue & Orange Masculine Tag

 Michele has chosen the theme for Tag Tuesday Challenge, Blue and Orange.

She has made some fabulous tags too, very feminine, whereas mine is masculine. I admire the feminine feel using these colours, but I just could not create anything other than a masculine theme with the colour combo.

It's weird how colour often dictates which way we go creatively, it can throw me off completely sometimes.



Here is my Tag, I have used Tim Holtz stamps and die cut.
I just love the sentiment, it's so true...
You can find the challenge here at Tag Tuesday.

I am entering my Tag in to the challenge at More Mixed Media...Brights.


7 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous masculine tag love the stamps and die-cut figure
Carol x

Gillena Cox said...

Nice one!!!

Much❤love

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tag, Sandie, Mr Umbrella man is one of my faves. And I always love that sentiment. Have a good week, hope you have recovered from decorating your place! Hugs, Valerie

Annie said...

I really like that sentiment too! The man looks to be walking off into the beginning of a sunset. Wonderful tag. I love seeing the older stamps too.

Michele said...

you nailed it taking a masculine take on this color combo -- the umbrella man tag is a little masterpiece! xo

pinky said...

absolutely brilliant tag Sandie. I love the man silhouette against the brilliantly stamped background.

Granmargaret said...

Great work. Thank you for joining the More Mixed Media challenge. Hope to see you again next time.