Followers

Sunday, August 1, 2021

Tears of a Clown

 Susan B has chosen the theme this week over at Sunday Postcard Art

Well, the theme got me thinking, I was going to go with the lyrics of the song and build around that or use a Pierrot image and build around that...lol

I also decided to do a digital postcard, as I have mentioned before, I'm not that great at it, but the more I do, the more I learn, hopefully.

As you can see I decided to use Pierrot....



I tweaked around with the colour palette and eventually chose this one as my favourite.
You can find the challenge here at Sunday Postcard Art.



8 comments:

Annie said...

I’ve always loved Pierrot faces. You’ve taken this one and given it life and feeling. So beautifully created.

Cindy McMath said...

Beautiful! Love the layering.

Anne (cornucopia) said...

This looks fantastic! (I don't like clowns, either. I find them very scary.)

Deann said...

Lovely what a sweet sad little face.

Michele said...

wow Sandie, this is absolutely gorgeous! xo

Marjolein said...

Oh my, this is stunning!!

Rika said...

wonderful digital art work.

Katrin said...

Wow - I am thrilled and like the soft digtal blending, you have done.
Greetings Katrin