Followers

Friday, November 5, 2021

Black Colour Option

 I was tidying an area of my craft room when I came across a canvas board. I had cast it aside after making a mistake with it, but it was too good to throw away.

The board measures 5"x 7". I had previously added texture to it and I had painted it in several shades of green.

So all I did was to paint the whole piece black to tie in with this months colour option.



I gradually built the canvas up using burlap, pieces of distress papers and one of Tim Holtz relatives. I love the image of this young boy.

I finished the canvas by adding clips, a piece of a black leather belt and a couple of buttons.

You can find our challenge here at MORE MIXED MEDIA.

1 comment:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Fab collage, Sandie, you do them so well! Hope all is good with you, xoxo