Followers

Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Windows, Doors & Arches

 Good Morning to those that have dropped by, as always it's so nice to get visitors to my blog.

My post this time is to share my Tag with you.

The theme was chosen by teamie Wendy over at Tag Tuesday, Windows, Doors, Arches.

I love the theme, so I was pretty determined to make a Tag, even though I'm not feeling 100% well just yet, getting there though after being in hospital and diagnosed with a heart condition.


I used a large white tag that I coloured using distress ink.
The Door/Arch stamp was actually one that was given to me by a friend, she was having a de-stash, unfortunately there was no packaging with it and she couldn't remember who it is made by, but it is perfect for Wendy's theme.


I stamped the door and surrounding arches and bricks and coloured them in, from my own stash I found a stamp for the greenery and added some red dots for flowers.
The 2 girls are from Tim Holtz, I coloured them slightly to make them stand a bit more.
Do pop over and join in the challenge if you can.
You can find us here at Tag Tuesday





2 comments:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Such an adorable tag, Sandie, love your stamping and coloring. I'm so sorry about your diagnosis. I know it's exhausting, scary and not fun. They hopefully are able to help you with meds? I am praying for your comfort and well being, XOX

WendyK said...

Fabulous tag Sandie, love the little girls. I hope all is well with you, and whatever they find is not serious.
Hugs Wendy