Followers

Thursday, August 18, 2022

Spots and Stripes

 Hi Everyone, I am so late in posting my Tag for Valerie's theme over at Tag Tuesday.

I was convinced I had already blogged it, crazy or what, can't even excuse myself for being busy because I haven't!

As the saying goes, better late than never,lol.

Here is my Tag, Valerie's theme is Spots and Stripes.


I enjoyed making this Tag and thought the 2 little girls would look cute on it. I did colour their dresses though.

There's still time to join us over at TAG TUESDAY  Hope to see you there...x

3 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Great tag and love the two little girls
Carol x

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful tag, Sandie, the little girls look so pretty with their colourful dresses. I'm forgetting a lot just now, I'm blaming it on the heat! Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

pinky said...

This is so pretty and dainty Sandie. Your colour palette is just perfect.