Followers

Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Black & White, with a tiny spot of colour

 Hello, I'm back again, this time I am showcasing the Tags I have made for our challenge over at Tag Tuesday

I am hosting the challenge this time around and chose the theme as Black & White, with a tiny spot of colour.

My first tag is the famous Betty Grable ( one of my treasured stamps) wearing her high heel shoes that I colored red



My second Tag is another great stamp and for the colour on this one I stamped the postmark on some spare card and coloured it blue, then added it to my tag using sticky pads.



I have to apologise for the quality of the photos, white on white never makes a good photo and using cream card behind my Tag didn't help it either.
I hope it doesn't put you off entering our challenge.lol.
Do pop along and join us if you can, we are here at TAG TUESDAY




2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Both beautiful tags and love the fabulous stamps
Carol x

Michele said...

these are beautiful creations! xo