Followers

Monday, September 12, 2022

Wendy chose Roses

 Over at Tag Tuesday, our very own Wendy has chosen Roses as her theme.

Now I should have posted my tag a few days ago, but this Little Lady arrived, my great grand daughter Nevaeh Sharron.


Here is my Tag for Wendy's theme....


I had some spare scraps of Roses backing paper that I used for this tag, then I added the extra labels and notelets etc. Finishing the tag with some paper roses and a bow.
Do pop over and join us if you can.
We are here at TAG TUESDAY



6 comments:

WendyK said...

A beautiful tag Sandie and congratulations on your Great Grand daughter. Hugs Wendy

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful tag, Sandie, love it, but that sweet little baby is the star of the show! Hugs, Valerie

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful roses tag and your new great granddaughter is gorgeous
Carol x

NatureFootstep said...

a beautiful tag for your new, sweet, familymember.

Love them both. Congratulations!

Michele said...

wow wow wow! your great granddaughter is such a sweet little beauty! congrats! love your roses tag, too, it is gorgeous. xo

Gillena Cox said...

Congratulations!!!! on tge birth of your great grand daughter.
Happy Tuesday. And your tags are lovely

Much💛love