Followers

Thursday, January 5, 2023

Rainbow/Rainbow Colours

 Good Morning Every, I hope you are all keeping well, wherever you are in the world.

Christmas and the New Year are always special times of the year, but I do like to get back to normality pretty quickly,lol.

Today sees the start of the challenges at Atcs with a Heart for 2023.

So for January the theme is Rainbow/ Rainbow Colours.

Here is my Atc ( Artist Trading Card )



For my Atc, I used distress inks to colour the background using Rainbow Colours.

Then I stamped over with a grungy nautical stamp.

I hope  you like it and it inspires you to join us in our challenge this month.

You can find us here at Atcs with a Heart

4 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful colourful ATC and love the stamps
Carol x

Michele said...

this is lovely! the rainbow colors are beautiful.i hope to play along again this month! xo

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous colours and stamps .. a fab ATC x

Tee said...

Love the colors! Awesome ATC!