Followers

Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Things with Wings

 Hello, I'm back, this time with my Tags for Tag Tuesday

I am hosting their challenge starting today, for the next 2 weeks.

My theme is Things with Wings, so plenty of scope, so many things have wings,lol.


My first tag I made by covering the base tag with some paper that I boiled with some leaves. I love the design that the leaves left, some areas are better than others, but I thought for the butterflies it would make a good background.
I stamped the images and also stamped the butterflies separately so I could layer them up.
I coloured them using my trusty old whisper pens!


My 2nd Tag I went with an oval shape, which suited the image of the birds better.
For this tag I coloured the image using distress inks and a bit of water on a saucer.
I was pleased with the results.
Do pop over to Tag Tuesday and join in with our challenge, would love to see you there.
You can find us here at TAG TUESDAY.




5 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Both beautiful tags love the oval one with the birds-great background with the beautiful butterflies
Carol x

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tags, Sandie. Have a great weekend, hope you are feeling well, hugs, Valerie

Michele said...

these are just so lovely! xo

peggy gatto said...

Sweet tags!! Loved seeing your art!

lichazul said...

Absoluty gorgeous Tag💐🤩🤩
Happy day