Followers

Friday, April 28, 2023

Oriental Tag

 Hello Everyone, well, I am leaving it a little late posting my Tag for Pinky's theme over at Tag Tuesday

I did make it a few days ago, but didn't blog it, time just seems to fly recently.

I've gone for an Oriental look for my tag, never been good at oriental makes before.

My friend had given me a bag of freebie stamps, mainly acrylic that she had got from craft magazines and an Oriental set was among them, so a shame not to try and use it. Some I shall never use so they will go to the charity shop, as my friend said, what you can't use, pass on to charity or some else I know will make use of them.

So here is my Tag......


You can find the challenge over at TAG TUESDAY.


4 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful tag and love all the Oriental themed stamps -nice friend.
Carol x

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous tag, beautiful colours. Time flies indeed! Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

pinky said...

Wow Sandie you are VERY GOOD at oriental tags now!! This one is so gorgeous!! Thanks for joining in my challenge!!

lichazul said...

Beautiful Tag👏👏💐☺️
Happy day