Followers

Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Yellow and Green, Spring colours

 Just sharing with you my tag for Wendy's theme over at Tag Tuesday.

Wendy has chosen her favourite Spring Colours of Yellow and Green, I have to admit I do like the combination, however I find yellow a hard colour to work with, so it's good to be pushed,lol.


For my Tag,I decided to use one of my older stamps that I think I've only used once or twice.
I have used bright yellow and picked up the green for the little girls jacket.

You can find the challenge here at TAG TUESDAY


4 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

I love this tag. This is an adorable image Sandie and it works great on your tag. Hugs-Erika

crafty-stamper said...

I love the cute image and all the sunny yellow
Carol x

pinky said...

This is just adorable Sandie, what a cute little girl.

WendyK said...

Fabulous tag, gosh I haven’t seen that lovely stamp for ages, it’s lovely. Hugs Wendy