Followers

Monday, May 29, 2023

Nautical Theme...

 Time for another challenge over at Tag Tuesday and this time around it is my theme of Nautical.

I chose this theme because I think there is a wide variety of interpretations of it, from Boats/Ships, Sea, Lighthouses, Sea Creatures, Pirates, the list is endless. You can have Modern or Vintage images, just so long as they are within the Nautical theme.

Here are my Tags...


 For this tag, I went with a traditional image of yachts being viewed from some rocks.


This tag was created using a Rick St Dennis image of a cute Mermaid on her Seahorse.
I did highlight a few areas with glitter as you can see below.


There is a 3rd Tag, which I shall add here mid challenge.

I do hope this inspires you to pop along and join us at TAG TUESDAY



2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful beautiful tags,love the Nautical theme and images
Carol x

lichazul said...

wow , beautiful tags , congrats 💐☺️
have a great day