Followers

Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Something New

 Hello Everyone, Tag Tuesday still have almost a week left of their challenge.

It is teamie Pinkys choice of theme this time around and she has chosen "Something New"

I have used a Whimsical Steampunk digi image that I downloaded from Lemon Creations, in fact I downloaded a couple of sets of images just before christmas and until now haven't used any of the Steampunk ones.



I cut my tag from card that I had embossed using the cogs embossing folder, then coloured it with distress inks, added some MDF cogs etc, finally adding this fab image.

I hope you can find time to join us over at Tag Tuesday


5 comments:

lichazul said...

So cute 💐☺️ happy day

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous Steampunk tag and image and great cog embossed background.
Carol x

Gillena Cox said...

Gorgeous work

Much♡love

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous tag, love it. Keep getting better! Hugs, Valerie

pinky said...

Sandie your tag is just class! That wee image made me smile instantly!! Hope you are feeling better! Hugs
Pinky