Followers

Thursday, February 1, 2024

Marie Antoinette

 It's been a while since I last posted any artwork, I really am falling behind with projects. In my defence though I have been feeling under the weather for a while, plus the wet weather has been depressive. I really don't like dark mornings, but hopefully soon Spring will be here along with better light...and weather.

Anyway on to my project this time around, it's a Tag for teamie Michele's theme over at Tag Tuesday

She has chosen Marie Antoinette, a theme I thought I would be stumped with, however after searching through my many stamps, I found a set by Lynne Perrella  ( for PaperArtsy ) Now I've had these stamps for absolute ages and I've not used them that often.

So I set to and made several tags, but will share them over the next couple of days.

Here is the first one I made, I kept it in black & white and edged the tag in black ink.


The mark on the cheek isn't an ink smudge, it's on the stamp, I assume as a blush.
I'm glad I inked the edge of the tag to define the outline, white against white just doesn't go in dull light...blame the rain!
Do pop over and check out our challenge, still time to play along here at Tag Tuesday.


1 comment:

Michele said...

gorgeous sandie! i'm glad you are getting caught up with projects and you are doing beautifully! i hope the sun comes out and brings you some joy. xo