Followers

Friday, May 10, 2024

Another Bird Tag

 Continuing with Pinky's theme of Birds over at Tag Tuesday, I have a second Tag that I made earlier.

A sweet stamp by Crafty Individuals in the style of  a mini postcard.

I had forgotten all about this tag to be honest and I am so glad I found it again. My daughter used to tell me I had to much craft stuff, that's why I can't find things when I need then, I totally disagreed with her, we can never have to much craft stuff, can we?



Do pop over and join us if you can at Tag Tuesday.

( apologies for the poor picture, my phone camera didn't do a good job did it.)


3 comments:

pinky said...

Definitely can't have enough and also just needing that certain stamp Sandie lol. I just adore this gorgeous tag today!! Hope you have a lovely weekend xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great tag and love the sweet postcard image with the birds.
Carol x

Michele said...

you can never have too many crafting things and you always find lost treasures eventually, right? I love your tag! xo