Followers

Monday, May 20, 2024

The theme is Cats.

 Good Morning from a very sunny and warm spot in Devon.

 So nice to see it so bright outside. Not that I can tolerate the heat or sun for long, it's just nice having the lighter mornings and evenings.

So on to my Tag, made especially for Michele's theme over at Tag Tuesday

She wants to see cats, in any form, so please do drop by and join in if you can, while you are there you will see a couple of changes. We now have a blog badge for the Designers favourite and also a tab to let you know the following theme.

So here is my Tag...


You can find our challenge here at TAG TUESDAY


4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous tag, love the clever cat and his glasses! Here it's cold and windy, no heat here today! Enjoy your warmth and have a great week, hugs, Valerie. I will send you my tags for the new challenge soon. Hugs!

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous tag gentleman cat,great background too -love it!Been a warm sunny day here and I am the same sitting out in the sun makes me feel ill I have to sit in the shade or admire from inside!
Carol x

Michele said...

oh so gorgeous and regal! a perfect cat creation! thank you for playing along with my cats challenge! xo

pinky said...

Oh he is a right character Sandie!! Love your tag!