Followers

Sunday, September 29, 2013

My Bird Tags


I did mean to pop in and post these Tags the other day,but I think I was still in shock at finding my mojo is slowly returning.
Well I know these aren't exactly lavish, but were the best I could do at the time, not wanting to frighten my mojo off,lol.
The Tags are for my friend Moira, she has a Tag Swap Group on facebook. I had signed up at the beginning of the month and I really didn't want to let her down...in fact I don't like letting anyone down. It's not nice when folk sign up to do a swap and pull out at the last minute.
She has received them in the post now and is pleased,so a relief for me...

3 comments:

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Beautiful tags, love the colours and birds. Lovely images :) Happy Sunday, Shirleyx

Claire Dale said...

Gorgeous tags, love the colours!
Claire xx

Ghost_Writer said...

this is very cute!