Followers

Saturday, September 21, 2013

The Man.....Steampunk style...

Not only has my mojo been playing games with me, my blog has become virtually impossible to use. My creativity has gone in to hibernation and if it wasn't for the fact I stamped my Tag a few days ago especially for the challenge,I probably wouldn't have got it finished this afternoon, all I had to do was add the hat and embellishments.
To top that, blogger must be having a hissy fit. Last week I couldn't access my blog any further than the dashboard, I eventually found a forum, which said to use a new link they posted up.. That worked a treat, until today, I've been sitting here on and off for an hour trying to upload my photo! Every time I go to add a photo,I am asked to log in again,so of course I do,then they tell me there is an error,try again later, which of course I do,so I am just going around in circles. My biggest draw back is I am not very techie, so the jargon related to pc's goes right over my head,lol.
Anyway, I will try and add my photo under this post and see if it uplaods....fingers crossed.

This is the Tag that I've made for the challenge here....
http://tagalongchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
The theme is " Masculine " so I have used my lovely Le Blanche stamp of this very distinguished gentleman, adding a steampunk twist...hope you like it.


Well, uploading after the writing the post seems to have worked....fingers crossed it posts,lol...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, love the stamping.

Moira xx

Electra said...

This is absolutely wonderful!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the cogs in the background and the dark hat. Fantastic tag Sandie. Karen.x

chrissie said...

Very clever stamping and a wonderful Tag Sandie. Hope your mojo is back to stay

Love Chrissie x

Deborah said...

He looks fab, Sandie. I love the jaunty feather in his hatband.

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

Great Tag Sandie!
nagaonkarshilpa.blogspot.in