Followers

Friday, September 13, 2013

Victorian Scrap Tag.



I was having a rummage through my many folders in my craft room today, before I knew it 2 hours had passed and I had a pile of stuff that I needed to re-organise. I suppose most crafters have the same problem, that nice scrap of paper that's too pretty to throw away, a few images that you keep because at some point they may come in handy, then when you need them,you can't find them,lol
So this is how I came across my plastic folder full of Vintage Scraps and decided to make a Tag for a challenge using one of the images.
The Tag is for the challenge over at http://tagalongchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/tag-3-polka-dots.html  a great theme too, "Polka Dots"
I used some floral dotted paper and plain dotted paper,both of which I added inked dots using some sequin waste. Added my image, the stamped words and then all the trimmings. Wasn't sure about the flower, but as I fixed it in place with hot glue,there was no way I could peel it off with doing damage to the Tag.

It's taken me ages to actually post and upload on blogger, is anyone else having this problem...so annoying when I can't access my blogs.

9 comments:

Deborah said...

Love the mix of printed and stencilled dots. A lovely tag.

Mandy Chilvers said...

i ♥ this ! so beautiful. love the mixture of collage and paintiness and I love victorian scrap

Nicecrane Designs said...

Soooooooooooooooo amazing tag , Sandie, I am falling in love with the adorable face,,,,, so vintage, so unique,,,,and your color combo here is perfect,,,,,,my friend.

Rosie said...

Soooo adorable, love it.

Have a wonderful weekend

Anne (cornucopia) said...

This is gorgeous! Fantastic tag!

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Beautiful Victorian image & tag. I know what you mean about time going by while you rummage through your stash. I find it hard to remember everything that I have :) Happy Weekend, Shirleyx

Zoe said...

Love this tag, such a gorgeous vintage image, the addition of the stencilling really works well xx

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful love the image.

Moira xx

Dr Sonia S V said...

The lady look so lovely on your tag
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts School Projects