Followers

Monday, February 27, 2017

Butterflies Postcard

Its so dark and dismal here today with the rain,,,,so I shall be staying indoors today and get on with some crafting projects.
I had intended blogging my postcard yesterday for Sunday Postcard Art, but developed a headache and ended up staying off my lap top.
The theme this week is Butterflies..a fabulous sample by the guest host, so well worth a visit..you will also get to see my Dictionary Postcard was one of several to be showcased..of course I am delighted.


The background was a piece of art paper from my stash that I previously grated intense colour blocks on and spritzed with water..I cut it to 4"x 6" and then used some Indigoblu grungy stamps in fossilised amber and peacock feathers.
The image and script are also stamps by Indigoblu...the butterflies are from my stash.
You can find this fabulous challenge here at
                              Sunday Postcard Art

4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful piece Sandie, enjoy your crafty day. Hugs, Valerie

peggy gatto said...

Great punk design!!

Cindy McMath said...

Really fun design.

Kay Wallace said...

I can't believe it took me two looks to see the beautiful hat! I was so taken with all the other elements that I missed the surprise. This is perfect.