Followers

Monday, June 21, 2021

A Tag, on a Tag

 Good Morning Everyone, I am back after having a few, much needed days away. The weather was incredibly hot, now I am home it's raining...and cooler.

Time now to get back in to crafting

Wendy, over at Tag Tuesday has chosen Tag on Tag as her theme for the challenge this time around, so I have made mine using a Sewing theme.




As you can see, the lighting wasn't good when I took my photos, the tags are a light cream colour,lol.

Do pop over and join us if you can, we are here at TAG TUESDAY


6 comments:

WendyK said...

Fabulous tag Sandie, I love anything with a sewing theme. Your link isn't working by the way.
Hugs Wendy.

Valerie-Jael said...

Hi Sandie, glad you were able to get away for a few days. Your tag is lovely, haberdashery is a great theme. Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

Gillena Cox said...

Nice!!!!
Happy Tuesday

Much💛love

Aimeslee Winans said...

Glad you had a nice getaway! Lovely tag, clever idea for the tag-alongs. I've read more than one Brit complaining about the sunlight quality with their photos recently. Wow, in June? Take care, xoxo

pinky said...

Sandie that's just gorgeous! A tag on a tag on a tag!! Go you! So glad to hear you had a nice break. I could do with one of those myself.

nwilliams6 said...

So fun to do a tag on a tag! You have great images! Breaks are always nice! I need another one to recover from the work that piled up on my last one though - lol!