Followers

Sunday, June 6, 2021

Take a Trip (SPA)

 It's sunday, so time for another challenge over at Sunday Postcard Art, the theme this week has been chosen by Peggy...and it is "Take a Trip"

I actually had a few ideas as to how I was going to design my postcard, but in the end I plumped for an old set of rubber stamps from Darkroom Door.

I have only used these stamps a handful of times, so they deserved to be bought out and played with.


I kept my postcard black & white, although you wouldn't think that as it looks rather gray, why is it when you photograph white card it either looks grey of pale blue?
I made a collage using several of the stamps, then stamped the street/area names separately and added them once the postcard was done.
So how many of us would love to "Take a Trip" to the USA, unless of course you already live there.
Do check the blog out, you can find it here at 
                                               SUNDAY POSTCARD ART


8 comments:

Cindy McMath said...

Love this! NYC is definitely on my to do list someday!

Rika said...

great card, i love your black/white creation.

Rosie said...

Just wonderful

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Great collage.

Deann said...

Wonderful, very graphic and bold, love it.

peggy gatto said...

I love the style!!!

Mandy Chilvers said...

Wonderful postcard!

Katrin said...

Cool black & white playing! I'm too Deann, and love this grfaic style.
Bets wishes Katrin