Followers

Saturday, June 5, 2021

Purple Paint

 Where did May go, last month seemed to fly by didn't it.

The weather seems to be veering more to Summertime now, so less time indoors while we enjoy it.

Over at More Mixed Media the challenge for June has just started.

As always it is anything goes, so long as it is mixed media. 

There is a Purple Colour Option, should you want to create your entry using that colour.



I created a Tag for my design team piece, keeping the tag white I used purple distress ink through a splat stencil.
The image of the brush and the tubes of paint were stamped, then I stamped the paints tubes on a separate piece of card, coloured them and added them to the tag using foam pads. Next I coloured the paintbrush.


Finally finishing the tag with the words that I mounted on black card and foam pads.
Do pop over and join in with our challenge, it runs for 4 weeks, plus there is a prize and badges up for grabs.
You can find us here at 

4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your very elegant tag, wonderful colours, too! Have a great weekend, Sandie! Hugs, Valerie

Annie said...

Love your artsy tag, Sandra! The purple tones are great and so intense. It all together looks like a real artist’s pallet with the supplies images and the color swatches and splashes. A very fun tag.

Aimeslee Winans said...

Beautiful tag, Sandie, I am a purple fan and the bluer the shade the better for me so this is eye candy galore! xoxo

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Loving the tag and the colours are just stunning. Happy crafting, Angela x