Followers

Sunday, July 18, 2021

Children Postcard

 The heat here is suffocating me today, so I went down in to my garage where it was nice and cool and created a postcard.

I've been absent from Sunday Postcard Art for several weeks now, my mojo has been on a "go slow"

The theme this week is Children and was chosen by Amy, do pop over and have a look at her fabulous sample.

I cut my postcard from a mood board I made sometime ago, I gessoed over it and then covered it with a lovely "Birdhouse" napkin. 

The child images are by Tim Holtz, at first I just added the 2 girls, but then decided to add the lad, who looks super cool leaning on the fence around the birdhouse.

I added the sentiment and I was ready to go and take a photo.

Do pop over and join us, your postcard must be 4"x6"...check out the entries too, some awesome creations there.

The blog is here at Sunday Postcard Art

8 comments:

Anne (cornucopia) said...

This is fantastic.

Deann said...

A wonderful card with fabulous details...great job.

Michele said...

this is so sweet sandie, well done! loads to look at, a marvelous collage. xo

Cindy McMath said...

Lovely card!!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Well, the good thing is, SPA 'ain't went nowhere' lol. So, it can wait on you as you go at your slo mo when you need to. Fibro doesn't care, does it? I've been in mucho pain but have lucked out in that my mojo has developed some empathy and has been actively helping me to lose myself in creating. The pain has worked out less and less of it last 2 days - knockwood - but will be back again. In the meantime, I'm gonna enjoy not being in as much pain as I was! Yay! Hugs, XOX

Marjolein said...

Wow, this is great, love the napkin background! I had to laugh, we both used the same image of the girls.... great minds right?

Rika said...

stunning collage,
i love the vintage images
on the great background.

peggy gatto said...

so delightful!!!