Followers

Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Klimt at Sunday Postcard Art.

 A tad early for me today, but I haven't been having a very good night's sleep recently, doesn't help when you have had a couple of busy days.

Over at Sunday Postcard Art Rosie has chosen the theme "Klimt" 

I was hoping to get my postcard done in time for sunday, but life gets in the way sometimes,lol.

So here it is, a digital creation this time. I'm not that good with digital works, I just like to dabble now and again. 

To be honest, somewhere in my stash I have a rubber stamp of Klimt's "Death, I call it the skull man, the stamp is by Cherry Pie Stamps, but as alway when you want something, you can never find it.

The images I have used here are Adele, the famous painting, but overlaid with her photo.



I do like the way the postcard looks, I have another that I created, but will pop that in my next post.
Do pop over and check out the challenge, you can find it HERE


3 comments:

Marjolein said...

Wow, I love this! Don't do any digital collages, so I always admire those who do!!

Mandy Chilvers said...

Gorgeous Sandie

Deann said...

Great job this is gorgeous.