Followers

Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Music/Musical Tag

 As a Team Designer over at Tag Tuesday it was my turn to chose the theme, so I have chosen Music/Musical, so anything from songs to instruments, Operas and Concerts too.

I think Music plays an important part in our lives, most of us have that one favorite tune that evokes memories. Music cheers you up, makes you want to sing along or dance, you can even exercise to music, so I do hope you will find this theme one that you can join in with.


My tags were created using a selection of free stamps that have been lurking in my craft room for a while, so my theme was a good excuse to use them. 


As soon as I stamped the white tag, the shoes struck a cord, with Elvis Presley's Blue Suede Shoes. Just that simple image made me sing the song,lol.

I hope you will join us at Tag Tuesday

3 comments:

Gillena Cox said...

Your stamps are so much fun, i feel like dancing. Thanks for dropping by my to view mine.

Much💜love

Aimeslee Winans said...

Delightful tags, Sandie and fun theme! xoxo

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Lovely tags and great theme idea.