Followers

Wednesday, January 12, 2022

A Snowy Artist Trading Card

 I stumbled across two lovely challenge blogs, one is called Atc Around the World. and the other is called Atcs with a Heart

I have always loved creating Atcs ( Artist Trading Cards ), after being introduced to them by 2 lovely ladies many moons ago, ( around 18+ years ago )  June McFarlane and Cheryl Baker. I still have a few of their Atcs that I received in several swaps at that time.

I am still in contact with June on Facebook, where she has a group that shares free images, unfortunately I lost contact with Cheryl a few years ago.

I still enjoy making atcs and just had to enter both of the challenges. 

Atc Around the World has "Snow" as their theme.

Atcs With a Heart has "Everything Goes" as their theme


Using distress ink, I lightly coloured my Atc pale blue, then stamped the image.

I then coloured the cabin and trees before adding some glitter for the sparkly snow.


You can find these lovely challenges here at  ATC AROUND THE WORLD and ATC WITH A HEART

I am so happy to have found 2 Atc blogs that I can play along with.



6 comments:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Beautiful stamping, Sandie! xoxo

crafty-stamper said...

Great ATC and love the Wintry scene
Carol x

Crafting Queen said...

Such a lovely wintery scene. Great ATC. Thanks for joining ATC Around the World and ATCs mit Herz. Anesha x

Tee said...

I love ATC's too and this is a gorgeous one!

Twingomaus said...

Great ATC. Very very nice.
Thanks for joining us at the ATC around the World and ATC with heart challenge.
Greetings Andrea

Conny said...

Wonderful wintery scene! Love your ATC!
Thanks for joining us at ATC around the world & ATCs mit Herz!

Hugs,
Conny