Followers

Monday, January 24, 2022

Let's Face It

 This is the theme over at Art "Journal" Journey  and as I had been sorting through some stamps earlier today I found one of my favourite Face Stamps.

The theme covers all types of Faces, from Clocks, Humans, Animals etc, it's up to you, just let the creativity flow..


I coloured my pages in pink inks and then stamped the face image, I then added the other images using the masking method. The little clock face was stamped separately and then added to the page.

I didn't colour much of the face,a slight shading on the hair and deep pink for the lips, the eye lids do have a slight pale blue/gray colour, but it doesn't really show in the photo

This is my entry for Let's Face it at Art Journal Journey

and I am also entering it in to these challenges below.

Kreativanten Challenge Blog...Anything but a Card.

River of Creativity Challenge Blog...Anything Goes.

Love to Craft Challenge Blog......Anything Goes.

Creations in Pink Challenge Blog...Mostly Pink.


6 comments:

Zoechaos said...

I'm finding the joy of journaling and the opportunities it offers to experiment and play. Been a long time since I dropped by to see you and am delighted you have found the River of Creativity to share this with, thank you. xx

My name is Erika. said...

I an see why this is one of your favorite face images. She has a wonderful face peering through the fame. What a great page. I love all the birds you added too. I wonder where she is and how long she has been there, and mostly, why she is looking out the hole. Thanks so much for sharing this page Sandie. It is much appreciated. Happy new week. Hugs-Erika

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous journal page love the face and all the little stamps
Carol x

brenda said...

A super journal page, many thanks for sharing with us at River if Creativity January challenge.

B x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

What a stunning journal page, Sandie. I love how you treated the background, but that beautiful lady is a real gem. I like the subtle way you colored her, too. Thanks for sharing this with us at Art Journal Journey using Erika's theme.

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Wonderful journal page Thanks for joining us at LTCCB
Tina DT