Followers

Sunday, January 23, 2022

Old Office...

 At last I've managed to join in with Sunday Postcard Art this week. 

Rein has chosen the theme this time around and it's Old Office.

I wasn't quite sure which way to go with my postcard to be honest.

I had several images I cold have collaged, but then I had a stamp that was in my stash from several years ago..an old typewriter that had been given a head,lol....so I went with the stamp.



I stamped the head again and coloured it in and added it to the typewriter, I just wanted to make it stand out a bit more, then I added extra images relating to office.
You can find the challenge here at SUNDAY POSTCARD ART.



7 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Great collaged postcard love the typewriter stamp with its head lol
Carol x

Sim said...

Wonderful, fun and unique postcard Sandy!

Annie said...

A theme I love. Your collage of office related stamped images is so fun! And on a great background.

Rika said...

wonderful postcard, love the stamps you used!

thanks for playing.

Deann said...

What an awesome stylish card beautifully designed. That typewriter is amazing...well done. Have a wonderful week.

Aimeslee Winans said...

Hi Sandie, great card, lot the 'jot this down' lol and all the stamps you have made work together, fab collage! xoxo

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Fantastic. I love this.